The Most Essential Nutrient
Some of the main function protein do for the body.
- Protein is the major structual component of cells
- Responsible for the building and repair of body tissues
- Antibodies bind to specific particales such as bacteria, and viruses
Some examples of protein.
Why is Protein the most important nutrient in the body? Well...
- Helps you gain muscle weight
- makes up almost all molecules in the body (beides water)
- Improves bone formation (soy bean)
- Helps fight Renel Disease (dairy products)
- Provides energy to the body