PacMtn Regional Hot Jobs Lists
For the Week of January 4th, 2021
Find Work Friday
Friday, Jan. 8th, 1:30-3:30pm
This is an online event.
Find Work Fridays are a free resource for anyone to discover which employers are hiring in Thurston, Pacific, Mason, Lewis, and Grays Harbor County. This event provides an opportunity to explore a variety of occupations and fields in one central location.
- Virtually explore and engage with a wide variety of employers
- "Talk" with recruiters via live, text, video or voice-based chat
- Participate by logging in from any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- There is no cost to participate in the virtual hiring event
More employers being added daily!
Registering for the Virtual Job Fair
1. Go to the event landing page, click the Register button and sign in with your name and email
2. Answer a few questions and make sure to hit the Submit button to complete your registration for the event.
NOTE: You will have the option to upload a résumé during the registration process
3. You will receive a confirmation email from Brazen.com If you don't see a confirmation email, check your spam or junk email folders.
What is WorkSource?
Too connect with an office near you, please visit WorkSourceWA.com.
WorkSource is here to serve you by phone, email or video conference between 9 and 5, Monday thru Friday. We have staff available to talk or schedule an appointment. Our offices are closed for walk-in customers by state order and will reopen when we are granted permission to do so.
Upcoming Cohort Trainings Available:
- Health Care Aide: Training Starts in January 2021 (Flyer below)
- Child Development Associate: Training to Start Mid-January 2021 (Flyer below)
- Construction Pre-apprenticeship Training: Starting in February 2021
WorkSource Adult and Dislocated Worker Services
WorkSource Youth Services
We serve young adults between the ages of 14 and 24 who face challenges finding employment, training and education. We focus on overcoming barriers and providing personalized support during challenging times.
Young adults need opportunities to gain work experience and make money. We fund meaningful paid internships where young adults develop the skills, they need to be successful in today’s workforce.
We help young adults prepare for high-quality jobs and careers. We’re here to help address real life challenges with education opportunities, career possibilities, and employment options.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Relay Service: 711
Behavioral Health Resources is Hiring for Multiple openings
With over two hundred employees serving Western Washington, Behavioral Health Resources (BHR) is a not-for-profit provider of community mental health and substance abuse treatment. BHR currently provides over 10,000 services a year to our resilient and courageous clients. Our mission is to support and strengthen these individuals and families through the promotion of mental health and substance use disorder recovery. Our vision is a community, healed, with treatment, education, and advocacy.
Grays Harbor County: