Tech Lead - Design Verification
We're Hiring: come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Tech Lead for Design Verification Training Program (Part-Time)
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to excel their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech, such as data science, design verification, cyber security and full stack web development. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the hi-tech industry.
ITC developed a training program for STEM graduates that trains them for Design Verification roles in Israeli hi-tech companies. The course is designed and implemented in partnership with leading companies in Israel.
We are looking for an excellent Design Verification Tech Lead that will serve as the professional authority for the program. The Tech Lead will be the professional PoC for the program’s staff and the program’s industry partners and work in close contact with them. He/she will influence almost every aspect of the program and contribute to its success.
As the program Tech Lead you will:
- Plan and update the professional syllabus of the program from end-to-end
- Provide professional guidance to the academic staff and partner companies that participate in the training
- Play an important role in the decision-making process as part of the screening process
- Supervise the participants’ professional progress in the program
- Work closely with staff to create and strengthen collaboration with professionals from the industry
- Work closely with the program staff and director and participate in weekly status meetings
- B.Sc. a must; M.Sc./MA will be a plus
- An expert in Design Verification with at least 3 years of experience
- Familiar with the Israeli tech eco-system
- Excellent team member and people skills
- Eager to work with people and help them take a giant leap in their professional career
- Experience in creating and teaching tech training programs is a plus
50~ monthly hours, flexible, work from home/office.