The BUZZ in 4B
Scientists in 4B are exploring Motion & Design
I am an Immigrant!
Immigration Projects - Materials due Thursday, March 13th!
An information packet and "menu" of project options was sent home on Friday. Please review and discuss with your child. We will be sharing our projects and celebrating what we have learned with parents on April 2nd at 1:30 pm. More information will be sent home regarding our celebration and "feast" as the date approaches.
Fractions, Fractions, Fractions.....
For additional practice, check out the fraction games under the math tab on our eBoard!
- Book Fair is this week! 4B will visit the book fair on Wednesday, March 12th. If your child will be buying books at this time, please send in money in a sealed envelope or baggie with your child's name.
- 3/12 - Book Fair Family Night from 6:30-8:00 pm
- 3/13 - Michael and Misty, his seeing eye dog, will visit 4B. Details will be sent home in separate email.
- 3/14 - Talent show rehearsal after school.
Every member of Tatem came together to create a 15 minute "reading chain" in celebration of Read Across America Week!
- March 24-26 PARCC Field Testing - Please refer to Mrs. Schultz' letter
for further details
- March 24- Report Cards sent home
Snow Day Make-Ups
April 14th (Day 1)
April 15 (Day 3)
April 16th (Day 1)
April 21st (Day 5)