February 8, 2016
MS Behavior Reminder Visits
Student Retention Lists
1) Each teacher may retain 2 students only (unless there's a reasonable argument for more)
2) Any student up for retention must have an SST
Office Staff Location Schedule
Coming Up This Week...
- Bennett, Clark, Edelstein and Le Out
- 8:30 - L. Torress Initial IEP
- 8:45 - Barbret Data Talk
- 8:45 - Gonzalez Data Talk
- 9:19 - Edelstein Data TalK
- 12:45 - ILT Meeting - Room 30
- 1:45 - YPI Check-In
- 2:30 - Rosenberg Data Talk
- 3:00 - Mrs. Pope, Mrs. Fennema Out - SBAC Meeting
- 7:30 - Preconference - Garcia
- 8:25 - Jundef Data Talk
- 9:15 - Bohland Data Talk
- 10:10 - FORMAL - Garcia
- 10:!5 - Huynh Data Talk
- 11:15 - Tzul, Dodd's Students - Lunch with Principal
- 12:30 - Instructional Walkthrough
- 2:30 - Turner Data Talk
- 3:00 - IEP - E. Cruz (Draeger, Estrada)
- 4:00 - Girls JV Basketball Game @ Crozier
- 5:00 - Boys JV Basketball Game @ Berea Church
- 7:30 - Preconference - Turner
- 8:15 - IEP - I. Hernandez - Tri (Tentatively schedule)
- 11:30 - FORMAL - Turner
- 12:00 - Romero Data Talk
- 1:30 - Faculty Meeting (Modeling: Burcar, Rosenberg, Jundef)
- 4:00 - Girls JV Basketball @ Century Community
- Happy Birthday Ms. Marquez!
- Fennema, Le, Bennett, Barno, Rosenberg, White, Clark, Burcar, Bohland Out - Open Charter PD
- 5:00 - SSC Meeting
- 7:30 - Preconference - Edelstein
- 9:15 - White Data Talk
- 10:15 - McCarthy Data Talk
- 11:35 - Oken Data Talk
- 12:15 - FORMAL: Edelstein
- 12:30 - Clark Data Talk
- 1:30 - Batshoun Data Talk
- 2:30 - Dodd Data Talk
- 3:30 - 5th Grade Fundraiser - Valentines
- 5:00 - Boys Varsity Basketball @ Culver City
Buczek's Tentative Schedule
We are still looking for extra help on the yard (major shout-out to those of you who have already volunteered!) A few reminders for when you're on watch:
- Be super VISIBLE (walk around, stay standing, avoid being hidden by students coming to speak to you)
- Be super VIGILANT (really look around, walk over to groups of students that are huddled in the far corners of the yard, walk past the bathrooms several times, and please no cell phone use during supervision).
2/15 - No School - President’s Day
2/18 - 8th Cap & Gown Photo
2/22 - Benchmark 3 Testing Window Opens
2/22 - Pupil Free Day
2/23 - 3-8 Fire Drill2/28 - S2 Progress Reports Go Home
2/29-3/4 - Read Across America Week
3/2 - Student of Month K-2 (8:45)
3/14 - Pi Day
3/15 - End of Trimester 2
3/19 - Athletics for All
3/21-3/25 - Parent Conferences
3/23 - College Day
3/25 - Student of Month/Fun Friday (3-8)
3/28-4/1 - Spring Break
Links to Important Forms
Remember to make a copy and share with the observee AND admin.
This one is super important for helping us keeping track of which students have detention on which days. Please submit every time you assign detention.
May be completed online or by paper (see the pink referral forms in your hardcopy VIP binders) but please be sure to submit either one when a student is referred to the office.
To request help from our Tech Guru Mr. Jesus Villareal!
To request help from our Maintenance Guru Mr. Bernard!
To request the convening of a Student Success Team to support a student with sustained difficulties in the area of behavior, academics, attendance, and/or physical/mental health despite documented targeted interventions such as tutoring, parent contact, etc.
504 Referral - coming soon! (Speak directly to Mrs. Pope or Mrs. Fennema in the meantime)