Create and explore with Blendspace
Create Interactive lessons, projects, presentations and more using Blendspace
1. Click on the video link below and review the getting started video.
2. Go to this link and create account/login as a teacher (Google account suggested)
3. Take some time to explore the Lessons Library. There are a lot of created lessons you could potentially use.
4. Find one you would like to use and choose "copy."
5. Adding content: You can use this lesson or create a new lesson
6. Explore the content option along the right side: YouTube, Google, Flickr, Weblink, Google Drive or upload file.
7. Add a few options to your activity or resource that fit your purpose.
8. Please share a link (via share) to this Padlet.
9. Using the Padlet will allow others to see ideas and thoughts for the tool.
- Teachers should always sign in as a "teacher"
- Insert questions/quiz following videos or other parts of your lesson.
- Sharing via Google Classroom is suggested
- Create classes and share class code
- Collaborate with other teachers using the collaborate option.