Oct. 3rd - 7th
- Mr. Howard is out of the building- Attending a PD on standards-based grading. Mrs. Underwood will be at Vogel.
- 7:35-8:08: Leadership Team Meeting- Conference Room
- National Walk to School Day- FedEx will be at Vogel beginning at 7:50AM, they will be passing out information to our walkers.
- 7:35-8:08: Lexia Training (New reading intervention program provided by the district) 1st-2nd- Ms. Holtz's classroom; 3rd-5th- Mrs. Happe's classroom
Friday- 10/7 & Monday-10/10
- No school- Fall Break
The breakfast duty staff needs your help. Please review the following breakfast procedures with your students:
*Pick up all of your trash.
*Please remember to close all juice and milk empty or full before putting in the trash cans.
*Know your pin.
*Don’t forget your juice or milk and utensils/straws.
*Come straight to breakfast, do not go to the gym first.
*Keep moving through the line.
- 3:20-4:20- Faculty Meeting
Discipline Data- Week of Sept. 26th-30th
2 office referrals (Last week: 2)
8 ROCK Room referrals (Last week: 18)- A decrease of 10
30 Positive Contacts (Last week: 30)
Our goal is to have more positive "purple" contacts that ROCK room/office referrals.
GOAL: ON TARGET
These students R.O.C.K.!
Target #2 Walkthroughs- Develop a K-6, vertically aligned balanced Math Framework with an emphasis on fluency/maintenance and number work.
Target #2 Walkthroughs will begin Sept. 19th and end Oct. 6th.
Emphasis in grades K-2 is "Number Talks" and "Rename the Number"- other number work strategies can be included in your lessons as well.
Emphasis in grades 3-6 is "Fluency Games"
During this monitoring time, I will check lesson plans on Monday and plan walkthroughs Tuesday-Friday. Please refer to the document given out during Sept.'s faculty meeting for the walkthrough "Look Fors."