Also known as
- Atomic mass~63.546 unites
- reddish-orange color
- atomic number~29
- boiling point~2,562*c
- melting pont ~1,085*c
- room temperature appearance~ solid
found by a unknown citizen
all we know now is that it was found around 9000 BC by a unknown citizen while walking along a river bank.
Found along the river bank and there were footprints left in peoples ashes.
- "Examples of Mixtures." YourDictionary. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Sept. 2015.
- "COP-PER." Chem4Kids.com: Copper: General Info and Everyday Items. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Sept. 2015.
- "Copper Element Facts." Chemicool. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Sept. 2015
- Johanson, Paula. Copper. New York: Rosen Central, 2007. Print.