Hoot & Holler
Summertime & The Living is Easy!
CELEBRATE SUMMER w/ A "Hot" Promotion
Q. How does the Celebrate Summer Incentive work?
A. Earning the Celebrate Summer Incentive is so easy! Simply order $95 Retail Value (RV) or more on a single order in July and you will be eligible to purchase a Celebrate Summer ‘Look’ for $39.
Q. What is the July ‘Look’?
A. You’re going to LOVE this ‘Look’!* The completed Celebrate Summer ‘Look’ has a retail value of $104 and includes:
• Mini Silver Living Locket
• Mini Rose Gold Love Plate
• Clear Crystal in Rose Gold Dangle
• Silver Quatrefoil Key Dangle
• Silver Pavé Heart Lock Dangle
• 7” Silver Dangle Bracelet
• 20” Sterling Silver Chain
• Heart Crystal (assorted)
*All rewards are subject to change based on availability and without notice.
So you can purchase a fun summer necklace and sport a fully loaded O2 Dangle Bracelet for just $39. WOW!
Q. How long does the Celebrate Summer Incentive run?
A. You can qualify to purchase this exclusive ‘Look’ from July 7th to July 31st.
Q. I want it! How do I order?
A. Go to our website, Start shopping and when you hit $95 in retail "surprise" the Celebrate Summer promo will show up at the bottom of your Shopping Cart. Wow was that easy!
Make Lemonade just like Grandma's!
Original recipe makes 4 servings
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 1/4 quarts water
- Peel the rinds from the 5 lemons and cut them into 1/2 inch slices. Set the lemons aside.
- Place the rinds in a bowl and sprinkle the sugar over them. Let this stand for about one hour, so that the sugar begins to soak up the oils from the lemons.
- Bring water to a boil in a covered saucepan and then pour the hot water over the sugared lemon rinds. Allow this mixture to cool for 20 minutes and then remove the rinds.
- Squeeze the lemons into another bowl. Pour the juice through a strainer into the sugar mixture. Stir well, pour into pitcher and pop it in the fridge! Serve with ice cubes.
July - September Hostesses Let Their Love Shine!
While crop tops may have been the go-to vehicle for skin exposure these past few seasons, it appears that a different body part is the new frontier of sexy. As exemplified so elegantly on the Golden Globes red carpet by Lupita Nyong’o, and by ELLE's February cover girl, Allison Williams, these dresses confirm: The shoulder is the new belly button.
Join Origami Owl!
If you’re looking for a few extra dollars, a part-time income, or a full-time career without the time clock, Origami Owl® will meet your needs. At just $149 to get started, and that includes product, start-up marketing materials, ongoing training, business – $550 in monetary value, but priceless in opportunity. Email Us for more information.