Your Weekly Woodcreek Newsletter
- Veterans Day Recognitions: Fill out this form by November 6 if you would like for your family member to be recognized in our Veterans Day Program video.
- Red Ribbon Week is Oct. 26 - Oct. 30. Join us for our scheduled dress-up days to inspire kids to be happy, brave, and drug-free!
- Sat., Oct. 24: 7th Grade Volleyball vs Creekwood hosted at WMS.
- Mon., Oct. 26: 7th Grade Football vs Creekwood hosted at SCHS.
- Game schedules can be found on the WMS Athletics website.
Dear 8th Grade Parents/ Guardians:
In order to provide a greater opportunity for more students to take the PSAT 8/9 Test, we have decided to move the PSAT 8/9 test that was originally scheduled for 9/21/2020 -9/25/2020. Our new testing window will be 11/9/2020 -11/13/2020. We will send additional information about specific dates and times as we get closer to the testing window.
Humble ISD is providing this testing opportunity to all 8th and 9th graders at no cost. Campuses will administer PSAT 8/9 across multiple dates to adhere to capacity limits and social distancing guidelines. Per the College Board (makers of PSAT/SAT), test administrations must be completed on campus. Online/ virtual learners interested in sitting for the PSAT 8/9 will report to Woodcreek Middle School on the designated test day. Parents of virtual students must opt-in to testing in order to be scheduled for a test session. Virtual students must complete this form to opt-in , or reserve a spot to test by October 30, 2020 at midnight. There will be no retests or make-up sessions, so please make sure your child is in attendance on the designated test day. A testing schedule will be posted by 8am November 2, 2020.
To learn more about PSAT 8/9 and how to help your child prepare for test day, click here and/or visit collegeboard.org. We also recommend you view the Prepare for the PSAT 8/9 presentation with your 8th grade student.
Any further questions may be directed to Mrs. Campbell, Campus Testing Coordinator, at 281-641-5215 or email@example.com
1. Yearbook surveys will close on October 31. If you want to be included, please take the surveys and include a picture by October 30.
Survey 1 link: https://forms.gle/xhT15FuFcLHdhsPG6
Survey 2 link: https://forms.gle/AJQb8psFCrziFW8v6
2. This year's yearbooks and ads are on sale! Buy yours today at www.balfour.com. Ads begin at $30 and yearbooks are currently on sale for $40.
WMS Online Spirit Store
Below is the link to purchase this year's spirit shirts and some discount merchandise as well. Students will be called to the AP office to pick up their purchases once the order is received and filled.
All purchases must be made online via the link below - no cash is being accepted on campus this year.
Schoology Support Website: We are continuously updating our Schoology Support website. Please find tutorials and troubleshooting tips for frequently asked questions.
Follow Woodcreek Middle School on Twitter to stay Connected: @HumbleISD_WMS