The Stegemoller Scoop
What's Happening in Room 15
October 31st we will be celebrating Fall. I have a few activities planned and wanted to see who would be willing to donate supplies.
Items (Donating 1 pack/box of an item would be helpful)
- 4 packs of 100 toothpicks
- 4 bags of Candy Corn (Large Bags)
- 2 boxes of Corn Starch
- Plastic Cups (small)
- Parent Teacher Conferences end NEXT Wednesday, October 19th. If you have not had a chance to meet with me and would like to set up a time, please email me.
- No School next Thursday and Friday for Fall Break.
- No Friday Folders will be sent home next week.
- Sell those Pacers Tickets!!!!!!
- We will be shopping at the Book Fair on October 26th.
We are continuing our multiplication unit.
Please have your child review addition and subtraction facts at home. Math Academy will help with those skills. There are other math fact apps that work, too.
We are finishing up story elements and doing a book report based on what we learned about story elements and summarizing. This project will be completed at school.
Please make sure your child is reading at least 20 minutes every night.
We are still working on our Narrative unit. All the students have picked his or her topic and will be starting to create their rough draft.
We are continuing our Government Unit. We are finishing the Lap Book this week. The Mayor will be speaking to our class on Tuesday.
October 29th-Pancake Breakfast 8:00-10:00am
November 8th-No School (Election Day)
8:45-9:10: Morning Work
9:30-10:45: Math Workshop
10:45-11:25: Writer's Workshop
11:25-12:00: Specials (Orange Day is 10:50-12:00)12:20-12:50: Lunch Group 1
12:25-12:55: Lunch Group 2
1:15-2:45: Reading Block
2:45-3:30: Science/Social Studies
3:30-3:40: Pack Up and Dismissal
Orange Day: Art
Yellow Day: PE
Green Day: PE
Blue Day: Music
Blue Day: Music