¿Necesita traducción? | Precisa de tradução?
¿Necesita traducción? Desde una computadora o portátil, haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir) en el cuadro negro. Desde un teléfono celular o tableta, haga clic en el icono de Accesibilidad en la parte inferior de la pantalla y después haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir).
Precisa de tradução? No computador/laptop clique em "Translate" (Traduzir) na caixa preta. No celular/tablete clique no ícone Accessibilidade na parte inferior da tela e clique em 'Translate' (Traduzir).
Need translation? On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'.
- Please remind your students that it is important to wear their coats when outside, this includes recess, arrival, and dismissal.
- If your student is in need of cold weather gear please contact Principal James Bergeron or our School Social Workers. (Jessica Valentin & Jessica Bethoney Drennen)
- As we enter the colder months, please be mindful of vehicle idling laws on school grounds when lining up for family pickup.
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please DO NOT stop in the front of the building to drop off students until after 9:05. Cars stopping before 9:05 causes a large safety issue for our students, families, and staff. Thank you
- If you were unable to schedule a parent conference, please contact Principal James Bergeron directly to set up a good time.
From King Social Workers
Food Resources in Metrowest
Find Food | MWFC
food pantries & community Meals *We recommend you contact the agency to confirm hours and find out what you need to bring to access the service* Food Resource flyers For each town in the collaborative, we have created a list of available local resources including food pantries and fresh meals.
Kindergarten Pre-registration Open
Dates to Remember
Please check this calendar each week as new dates may be added.
- Early Release
Monday, 25th - Monday, (January) 1st
- No School: Winter Recess
Winter Concert December 20th!
Coming Soon! CarpooltoSchool powered by Go Together
From the KING PTO
PTO Looking for Tech Help
The PTO is still looking for a tech-savvy parent/guardian volunteer who could help us with the backend of our website. If interested in this lighter lift volunteer opportunity, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Family Pickup & Drop-off Reminders
- Reminder: If you are dropping your child at school prior to 9:05, please be sure to go around the building and drop at door 18 (in the back). Please do not drop in the front of the school unless you are after 9:05. This is a safety issue due to the many cars and busses coming in/out of the property. Thank you!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you are making any changes to your child's daily dismissal plan, please call our main office at (508) 782-7201. You may also email Yenitza Vargas, Office Manager at email@example.com or Erika Leite-Amaral, Assistant Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you email a dismissal change to your student's classroom teacher, please be sure to CC the office staff as well. We ask that all dismissal changes are communicated to us by 2:20 PM to ensure consistent, efficient, and safe dismissal procedures for all students, staff, and families. Thank you!
- Choose CC (will underline in red)
- Click settings (the gear)
- Click by "Subtitles/CC"
- Choose auto-translate and the language you want
Information Regarding transportation for the 23-24 School Year
Tour the school with ROARY!
Important Information SMORE
King Elementary School
English On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'. Spanish Desde una computadora o portátil (laptop), haga clic en "Translate" en el cuadro negro.
Doors open: 8:50am
Breakfast: 8:50am - 9:05am
School begins: 9:05am
School dismissal: 3:20pm
*Early release dismissal: 12:55pm (lunch is served)
*Half day dismissal: 12:20pm (lunch is not served)
Attendance Line: 508-782-7201