MCSD East Region's New Technology Integration Specialist
Message from your TIS!
I am very excited to be working as your Technology Integration Specialist. Please do not hesitate to contact me in regards to your technology integration needs. I hope this digital flyer will help you get to know me better. I am looking forward to meeting you all face to face very soon!
Here is a little background on my professional experience:
- MCSD Instructional Technology Specialist - 6 years
- English Teacher - 6.5 years
- Ed.S and Master's in Instructional Technology
- Bachelor's of Arts in English
- Microsoft Innovative Educator, certified
- SMART Certified Trainer/ SMART Response Certified Trainer
- Certified Online Instructor
What Can I Do for You?
- Provide technology integration support to the East Region's teachers and academic coaches
- Help your school meet its technology vision and goals
- Keep you current with district technology initiatives as they relate to technology integration
- Provide training and support on various technology tools and resources for integration and classroom organization (not an exhaustive list):
SMART Notebook and Response
Microsoft OneNote/ Class Notebook/ Staff Notebook
Edivate (formerly PD 360)
Canvas and Blended Learning Models
Various Web 2.0 Tools, like StoryJumper, Scoopit, S'MORE, Livebinders, Glogster, Zaption, just to name a few
Models for technology integration, for example, UBD and UDL