KHS STOPit SafeScreen Instructions
How to create an account and check in daily
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION (if you already created an account skip down to the "DAILY ON CAMPUS CHECKIN")
Registration Step 1- Complete the registration page
- If your student attended in-person instruction last school year, they will use the same login credentials to complete their daily screening. If your student is new to the District or attending in-person for the first time, please have them complete the registration process for the first time
- The student should register for their STOPit SafeScreen account using the link https://tinyurl.com/KHSSTOPit or by the QR Code to the right
- An image of the registration screen along with helpful hints can be viewed below
Registration Step 2- Complete your first "New Health Screener"
- Once you register, you will be directed to the screening page (see the image below for to see what this page should look like)
Click on New Health Screener.
Answer the questions.
When it asks about symptoms, only check any symptoms if they are new to you and not something you typically experience (for example, don’t click on headache if you normally get headaches). If you have any symptoms, you will be directed not to come to campus.
- You will need to show the screen when you arrive at school (screenshots are okay as long as we can see your name and the date)
DAILY "ON CAMPUS" CHECKIN (do this each day you attend classes on campus)
- Each student needs to complete the screening every day they come on campus. If a student is learning from home, they do not need to do the self screening.
- The daily login registration can be accessed through the link https://tinyurl.com/KHSCHECKIN or by the QR code to the right
- Once you login, you will see that your pass is "Expired"
- Click on "New Health Screener"
- Answer the questions in relation to a possible COVID 19 exposure
When it asks about symptoms, only check any symptoms if they are new to you and not something you typically experience (for example, don’t click on headache if you normally get headaches).
- If you get a green entry pass, you are good to go to school
- You will need to show the green entry pass when you arrive at school (screenshots are okay as long as we can see your name and the date)
- If you get a red do not enter pass, make sure that your responses were correct. If your responses were correct, stay home for the day
- An example of an expired pass, the green entry pass, and the red do not enter pass can be seen in the pictures below:
If you see this, your pass is expired and you need to click on and complete the New Health Screener
Green Entry Pass
If you get this pass you are clear to enter school for the date listed on the pass
Red Do Not Enter Pass
If you get this pass because you have potentially been exposed to COVID 19 or have symptoms because you may possibly have COVID 19 then you should stay home.
Saving STOPit Safe Screen to Your Phone's Home Screen
- There is no app for this website
- If your student has a cell phone it is recommended that student save the daily check in link to their Home Screen.
- Instructions for saving a link to an Android Home Screen or an iPhone Home Screen are seen in the image below