Ruhkala's Weekly Schedule
Week of March 8th to March 12th
This week is Parent Teacher Conference Week. We will be following a Minimum Day Schedule ALL Week.
Minimum Day Schedule:
Arrival: 7:50 (This is ten minutes LATER than students can arrive during our regular schedule. Classrooms will not be open until 7:50.)
School Starts: 8:00
School Starts: 10:45
To Clear Absences:
Please contact Ms. Schrader (at email@example.com) in order to clear absences. It is very important that all absences are cleared before a student returns to campus.
Lunch Pickup for On Campus Students:
- Students must let their teachers know that they are planning on picking up a lunch at the beginning of their day when attendance is taken.
- Lunches will be picked up by students on their way off campus.
Lunch Pickup for RVC Students:
- Lunches, for RVC students, can be picked up between 11:30 and 12:00. Lunches can now be picked up by the door of the Multipurpose Room that is closest to the bike rack.
Rocklin Unified Phased School Reopening
Kindergarten Registration for 2021/2022!
Visit the RUSD Registration Website at:
Please call our front office if you have any questions about kindergarten registration.
YOUR TIME TO SHINE! RUHKALA PTC's VIRTUAL TALENT SHOW!
Ruhkala's Virtual Book Fair!
The Scholastic Virtual Book Fair is almost here!
March 15th - 28th
Online 24/7 for 2 full weeks
You can easily access the store by clicking on the link below. This will take you to the Ruhkala Book Fair Homepage and scroll down. It really is that simple.
Scholastic offers free shipping on book only orders over $25. If you want to order other items, please do so separately as these do not qualify for book rate shipping.
Visit the links below; one for the book store and one for the “other items” like pens, erasers and other goodies the kids love. Simply put our school name in when ordering. Also take a virtual tour of the book fair.
Our Ruhkala Book Fair Homepage (available starting 3/15)
The ecommerce store for additional items such as pens, erasers, etc
Explore the 360° Virtual Book Fair Tour with Mrs. Wilson
Please feel free to contact the library with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your continued support of our library is greatly appreciated. Sharing the love of reading with your children is a gift they will forever cherish.
- School Spirit Friday: Wear your maroon/grey or Husky gear!
- Minimum Day: Schedule Attached HERE
- PE with Coach Carter
- PTC's Virtual Ruhkala Talent Show: March 9th
- Ruhkala Virtual Book Fair: March 15th to March 19th
- Spring Break: March 29th to April 5th
- Return to Traditional School Schedule: April 6th