Instructional Technology Leadership (ITL) Program
What is the ITL Endorsement Program?
Location: University of Nebraska Omaha
Class Dates: Once a month (one weekend day-Fri, Sat, or Sun)
Fall 2018 class dates: Saturdays, 8/25/18, 9/22/18, 10/27/18, 12/1/18
Duration: Completion of endorsement 1 calendar year from starting semester: Fall 2018-Summer 2019.
Cohort PLC meetings: Monthly, same dates as class meetings
- TED 8050 Data Driven Decision Making
- TED 8450 Digital Citizenship
- TED 8550 Technology for Creative and Critical Thinking
- TED 8560 Technology for Diverse Populations
- TED 8580 Online Teaching and Learning
- TED 8590 Teaching and Learning in Digital Environments
If accepted, you will need to adhere to the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of employment with OPS after program completion
- Provide 2 instances of PD to peers per year for 2 years after program completion
- Produce minimum of "B" quality coursework
- Obligation to pay back tuition/book fees if you withdraw or are withdrawn from program
Application Information~Certified Staff Only
- OPS Applications due by 5:00 PM on Friday, June 8th.
- Notice of acceptance by June 13th.
- Participant spots are limited-act fast to secure yours!
- NOTE: If accepted into the OPS cohort, it does not guarantee you will be accepted by UNO. After OPS acceptance notification, you will be given further directions to apply to UNO. If UNO requirements are met, you will be admitted into the program.
Please complete the following application by June 8, 2018.