Anxiety/ Panic Disorder
The only panicking! you should be doing is at the disco
- Stressful life
- Growing up in a dangerous or uncertain home
- Substance abuse
- Imbalance in the level of neurotransmitters
Freedom of fear
Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Organizations for anxiety disorders
- Repeated unexpected panicking
- distinct and on going fear
- excessive worrying
- shortness of breathe
- being unable to travel without a companion
- spending too much time doing the same thing over and over again
- Psycho Therapy-is the use of psychological methods, particularly when based on regular personal interactions, to help a person change and overcome problems in desired ways
- Medications can also be taken
- One out of eight teens have anxiety.
- Third most common mental disorder.
- Only about one third of people with anxiety receive treatment for it.
- You are more likely to have anxiety/ panic disorder if you are a female.
- Anxiety disorders tend to run in families