Third Grade Special Info
to keep us sane
(Please send to Vicki's room because inventory has started!!)
- all place value tools in plastic cases
- geo blocks (3D wooden shapes)
- Geo Model blocks
- fractional shapes (any type or box or tub)
- clocks (class sets and large teaching clocks)
- paper money & coins
- interlocking cubes (clicks on all sides for connecting)
- square tiles (flat)
- wooden cubes (about 1 inch and various colors)
- balance scales (deluxe and student)
- weights (customary & metric)
- attribute sets
- Magnetic Fractions Boxes
- plastic pattern blocks
- playing cards (boxes or bags)
- rulers (12 inch or meter/yard sticks)
Important Dates for the Team
May 18th: Brett Maryott comes to talk to classes about FBI & Space
May 19th: Volunteer Luncheon (bring in item for luncheon!), Our PLC for Pinks & Blues, Running Club Ends
May 20th: Field day (1st, 3rd, and 4th in afternoon). Library Books due! Awards Due!
May 23rd: Richard's Baby Shower after school, Painting Party at Heather's afterwards!
May 24th: Economics Fair!! (specials 1:20-2:40)
May 25th: Daxton's Speech 8-9 in library, Math Superstars Party after lunch
May 26th: Flugtag at 10am!, Amy's Retirement Party 3:30-5:30, Grades due by 8am!
May 27th: Final Coffee Cart & VONN'S BIRTHDAY!!!
May 30th: No School!
May 31st: Specials are 8:45-9:35
June 1st: 8:15-9:30 Awards Ceremony, 10:45-12:15 End of Year Party!
June 2nd: Last Day of School
- When is Laura's student talking to classes? May25th 8-9am in library (2 groups of 4)
- What's the latest on our supply list ordeal? Done. List is finalized.