Come to Minnesota!
Here are Some Reasons Why You Should Come Here!
Anna DiFiore, Hour 3
- There will not be any wars here.
- Rich respect and assist the poor.
- There are many jobs here.
- Harriet Bishop is a Sunday School teacher and she can teach your kids.
- Land is cheap here.
- There are more than 20 million acres of land open for settlement.
- The sun has never shone on a more beautiful or fertile land.
- There is land and water of best kind.
- Probably rich in mineral treasures.
- Steamboats are starting to make regular stops at the village of Saint Paul.
- Our population in just three years, has grown over 100,000 people moving to this territory.
- Everyday the population is growing.