Newsletter | 1.1
Co-Founder's Note | Annapoorni Chandrashekar - #Event Mata
April has kickstarted the frenzy world of events at the Climber. While the Delhi team - Team Awesome successfully completed its first run at the Events pitch with Kickstart Summit 2016 on 2nd of April 2016, Chennai -Team Titanium is ready for its second inning with the Indian Youth Conclave 2016 on 10th of April 2016.
Kickstart Summit conducted on 2nd April was an amazing event. It hosted 10 very talented and diverse speakers who not only took up workshops but also shared anecdotes from their journey. The diverse audience and the kickass speakers made the event - Paisavasool. I would like to appreciate the Co- presidents of the Delhi team and their team for successfully pulling off the event.
Having patted ourselves for the success of the Delhi event, The Climber Chennai team is all set to give in their 100% at the Indian Youth Conclave scheduled on 10th of April 2016. The Climber Chennai team has been working very hard to pull off the biggest event Climber has ever hosted.
I would like to take this opportunity to invite each and every one of you to come and be a part of the event. Each and every member will get an experience to imbibe and cherish the vision that drives us all at the Climber. Needless to say, the event is free for all Climber members, City Entities pick up your bags and your team and come join us at IYC 2016.
Be eventful :)
- Twitter, the new tool of Climber! We used the twitter shutouts for getting Kickstart Summit for gaining market attention. Follow us @Kickstartsummit
- Commencia '16, Business week at SRM University used to increase the brand outreach and visbitiy.
- theclmbersite.wordpress.com is the new blog that we have started.
- Twitter polls. Wait for the trends!
- Looking for new members in marketing in different entities.
Ruhan Madni Naqash,
- 3 design volunteers for IYC are working on the IYC promotions campaign and collaterals!
- 1 design volunteer is working on the kickstart campaign.
- MITID HoD Graphics is onboard our board of advisors. SHe helped us get the design volunteers.
- Recruited 6 VIs for the writing team for Aseem.
- Setting up an audio delivery team in Bangalore and Nagpur.
- Talks with Kitaab (Delhi) for delivering audio magazine ended.
- Two VI RJs (Nashik, Delhi), are in; for their help in improving the outreach of Aseem.
- Delivered audio magazine of Jan-Feb.
- Work decided by Aseem editing team for March-April issue.
Aseem is willing to recruit members, in future attempts of expansions in different cities.
Expansions Update : The family grows..
1: The Climber | Bangalore:
First month's target achieved. Team is functioning smoothly. 10 MyCaptain connection.
2. The Climber | Chennai
Engaged in bringing out the Indian Youth Conclave 2016. 60 MyCaptain connections.
3. The Climber | Hyderabad:
Team of 15 people has been formed however the team haven't been very responsive hence we will be dissolving and re-starting the whole process for Hyderabad.
4. The Climber | Jaipur:
30 applications have been received.
5. The Climber | Vizag:
Vizag team in place. 1st meeting held successfully.
6.The Climber | KIIT
7. The Climber | Nagpur
Induction successfully conducted. Further recruitment process is on.
8. The Climber | Delhi
Hosted Kickstart Summit 2016 on 2nd April. Good speakers and crowd turning up.
9. The Climber | NIT-Trichy
8 MyCaptain connections.
10. The Climber | VIT
Tied up with BeepWeep. 8 My Captain connections.
11. The Climber | Manipal
Working on video for MyCaptain promotion.
Kickstart Summit 2016, Delhi
Kickstart Summit 2016 - New Delhi in association with YourStory.
Taking inspiration from the start up culture in the country and the drive to become revolutionaries of society, startup enthusiasts to attended the summit and underwent workshops from CEOs of India's best startups.There were people from the age of 12- 74
Kudos to the Delhi team!
Indian Youth Conclave 2016
It's our time to get inspired.
Meet the ordinary who just went on to be extraordinary
A visual artist from Central St Martins School of Arts & Design, London
Heard of Cycle Natak?
'Global Dance Fusion', a creation of her.
Stray Factory & Rascals
From giggling to howling, the complete entertainment package.
Chef Nishant Vijaykumar
'Thinking about Brownie??' It time to visit Brownie Heaven, the new gush in Chennai.
Shravan & Sanjay Kumaran
Entrepreneurship at 12. Well, that is quick !
The Third Kind
Chennai's first Graffiti group.
The band does it all in the Indian rock style.
Modeling is her career and Journalism her course. Meet Miss Chennai 2009.
Terribly Tiny Tales
India's most subscribed social story tellers
Graduate from London School of Economics, National brand Manager at TI Cycles. Well Read more about him.