The Day and a Life of STREAM TOSAs (12-11)
A little note from Steph
I hope everyone has a fabulous winter break! Enjoy every moment with your family and friends. I will see you all next year!
- Monday, Ja. 4th -Steph @ CC for district meeting (sorry Monday crew, but please call if you need me!)
- Tuesday, Jan. 5th- Steph to SV staff meeting, Steph to County NGSS meeting
- Wednesday, Jan. 6th -Steph to see Laurie
- Thursday-Saturday(Jan. 7th-Jan. 9th)- Steph @ conference
- Reminder BOOK A SUB!- Our planning day will be January 11th (Monday) and will replace our January monthly meeting.
I know this week is busy and will effect our scheduled weekly meeting, so if anyone needs me please feel free to reach out. See you all on the 11th.
Thanks and Shout Outs!
Thank You and shout outs!
Thank you all for a wonderful ending to the 2015 year and I can't wait to see how much we grow in 2016!
- Please share your units and continue to work on our sharing docs in google drive.
Nothing new for this week just some friendly reminders:
- Sample Lessons for integration (mentioned as a recommended resource in framework)-http://www.californiaeei.org/Curriculum/
- Please conduct a survey asap (by the end of Jan the latest) with your students so we have some quantitative data for our program. As you finish you can pony the surveys over to CC. Here is one sample (I would say something like this could be used 3-6), I believe Gina has another but PLEASE feel free to make your own (and please share!- this will provide consistency for the spring survey) For k-2 I would recommend limiting questions (5 for k and up to10 for 2nd) and perhaps just having the happy, medium, sad faces. If you have questions please feel free to reach out.
- The California Department of Education (CDE) is pleased to announce that the first draft of the 2016 Science Framework for California Public Schools, Kindergarten Through Grade Twelve (Science Framework) is available for its first 60-day period of review and comment.The public has until January 19, 2016, to review the Science Framework online. The draft framework is on the CDE Science Framework Public Review and Comment Web page, where the public may leave comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.