My life up to now
PITTSBURGH WOOO! PIRATES! STEELERS!
ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE
Summer of 2014 I got sick and my voice teacher and my choir director left my school and I thought the world ended. But I came out of it thinking about things a little differently. When it was all over here are some things I gained when I thought I lost so much.
- Realization of how important my family is.
- Excitement and appreciation for everything that I took for granted before. Music, College, and important relationships were something that I just had and did. Now it is such a privilege.
- I work so much harder
- I enjoy life way more (This summer was sooo fun!)
- I LOVE CHOIR!
- I want to share my passion for music even more than I did. (That's a lot of sharing)
- Feeling of BADASSMANSHIP for getting over it