How should I report?

Here you have information about how to report something

Where you can report something?

- Via the website

- Police office

Report via the website

For the next cases you can report for:

- Lost stuff or ID-card

- Theft, pickpocketing, burglary

- Destruction and damage

- Violence and threats

- Morals Felony, child abuse

Step 1: Go to the website:

Step 2: Click on the button "Aangifte of melding doen" (report something)

Step 3: On the button "Aangifte doen" follow the steps on the website

For other criminal cases you can report a Policeman or Police office or calling 0900-8844