Summit Middle School
Library and Technology News-Student Edition
Congratulations to our Winners of the Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Thank you to all the students that participated in our first Virtual Pumpkin Decorating Contest! The pumpkins were amazing!
All the participants will receive some treats from Mrs. Williams and our winners will receive a free book from our library.
Students and Parents!
Our Virtual Book Fair is here!
You can place a book order anytime from Monday, November 2nd through Friday, November 13th, through Follett Book Fairs. Please use the code: MRX8Y to support Summit's Library.
Sign into Destiny to see what new books we have available for you to check out or to put on Hold.
Sora by Over Drive
Top 10 Summit Library Books from the Past 30 Days
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Dog Days by Jeff Kinney
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- New Kid by Jerry Craft
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
- Ghost by Jason Reynolds
- Cleopatra in Space Book Two by Mike Maihack
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Double Down by Jeff Kinney
- 24 Hours in Nowhere by Dusti Bowling
- The Crossover Graphic Novel by Kwame Alexander
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier
- Don't forget to charge your Chromebook every night.
- Return or renew your library book.
- A quick fix for many Chromebook problems is to just remove the user and Power Off.
- If you are not at school and your Chromebook is broken, please go to Tech Central at 1216 S. Rankin St., Edmond. Hours of Operation are 8 am - 4pm, Monday-Friday.
Summit library media director
Feel free to email or call me anytime you have questions or concerns about tech issues, our library, books, databases or Chromebooks.