Bloomsburg Universityv - Dept. of Instructional Technology
Department of Instructional Technology Open House
Saturday, April 25th, 9am-12pm
400 East 2nd Street
Dr. Helmut DollChair, Department of Instructional Technology207 Sutliff HallBloomsburg UniversityBloomsburg, PA 17815 570-389-4848 or 570-389-4506
Fill out the Graduate School Application
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card. The application cannot be submitted without payment.
- Non-Degree/Act 48 Graduate Applicants must send the $35 application fee via check or money order (made payable to Bloomsburg University) along with the paper application (link above) to The Office of Graduate Studies, 212 Centennial Hall, Bloomsburg University, 400 E. Second St., Bloomsburg, PA 17815-1301.
Official Undergraduate Transcripts, Graduate Transcripts and Additional Requirements
- All application materials must be sent to The Office of Graduate Studies, 212 Centennial Hall, Bloomsburg University, 400 E. Second St., Bloomsburg, PA 17815-1301.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and sent directly to The Office of Graduate Studies from your respective institution. If sent to the student, the transcript should be delivered to The Office of Graduate Studies in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Each department has additional requirements that will be required upon receipt of your application. When applying please allow sufficient time for your application materials (including test results) to be received by the Graduate Office. Files will not be forwarded for review until all application materials are received.