Mr. Posick's Friday email
September 26, 2014
Fall Barn Bash is tonight!
I know September has been very busy so far as everyone gets adjusted to the new school year. Right around the corner is our (casual) first Barn Bash, Friday, September 26th at Ironwood Golf Course from 6-11 p.m to support a new gym. While the gym is at the Primary School, our Intermediate students also use the facility so we do appreciate your support! We have been getting inquiries on sponsorships and on the Barn Bash.
For our $100-$300 metal art sponsorships, please see the information that Mr. Russ sent out in an email on September 10th.
For business and corporate sponsorships, please contact Cathy James at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have some exciting opportunities to give your business exposure while supporting our children! These range from $1,000 to $6,000.
The Registration Form for our Barn Bash, which is sure to be fun, is also found in Mr. Russ' September 10th email. We'll begin at 6:00 at Ironwood. It's casual attire for our dinner, raffle, Comedy Sportz show and DJ entertainment.
Our raffle is coming together and you will have a chance to win these items!
- Autographed items from Brewers Hall of Famers and active, future Hall of Famers.
- Autographed Green Bay Packer items.
- $200 in gift cards to Asiana-use for multiple visits or a group experience.
- A watercraft for an entire day delivered to Pewaukee or Okauchee Lake.
- One month of fitness classes.
- A Piggly Wiggly Tailgate Party
- A Sky Zone Birthday Party for 10 (Corrected from last Thursday's email!)
- A Marriott overnight with breakfast
- and more!
7th and 8th grade make up work after absence
General Mills Box Tops Contest October 6th-16th!
The Fall General Mills Box Tops for Education contest kicks-off on Monday, October 6th! Please collect all of those Box Tops you’ve saved and send them to school with your child any time during the contest duration, which is Monday, October 6th through Thursday, October 16th.
As always, we ask for your help in sending Box Tops in pre-counted baggies of 50 each. Simply write 50 on the baggie with a permanent marker and we’ll know they are pre-counted. (Bags with a different total amount on them still have to be re-counted into 50’s here at school.)
If you have questions about this information please contact Michelle Ramus at (262) 468-4029 or email@example.com
Homework Club starts September 30th!
Homecoming at Arrowhead
Homecoming will be Friday, October 3rd with the game vs Waukesha North starting at 7:00 pm. Gates and tickets sales will open at 5:30 pm.
Sunday, September 28
- Homecoming Parade at 4:30--start on Church Street
- Staff vs. Student Football Game at 6:00--Football Stadium
- Bonfire at 7:00--Freshmen Softball Fields