Mission Elementary Weekly News
December 5, 2021
- They wear their school uniform daily.
- They bring their device charged every day.
- They bring a clean face mask to school every day.
- You monitor them for COVID-19 symptoms daily, prior to brining/sending them to school. If your student is out sick, please keep his/her teacher and our Health Technician informed by calling (760) 966-8721.
First-Fifth Car Pick-Up: We need your help! Please do not come before 3:10 (M, T, Th, F) or before 1:00 on early dismissal days; at that time we are dismissing kinder students.
Impact Aid Cards
- If you have not done so yet, please complete the Impact aid card we sent with your student last Wednesday.
- Watch this short video explaining the importance of completing your Impact Aid card and send it back to school now: Oside Week in One Minute
- Thank you to all the families who have completed their card!
12/7 Fall Picture Makeup 9-11:30
12/8 PTO Meeting @ 6:30 - Zoom Meeting ID: 870 8409 1233 - Passcode: PTO - Agenda
12/15 November Students of the Month Recognition
12/20-1/7 Winter Break
1/17 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
1/18 Minimum Day Tuesday - Dismissal at 1:05
- Thank you to those who took time to attend last week's Virtual Coffee with School Administrators. Link to the information we shared.
The next joint meeting of DPAC and DELAC will take place virtually on Tuesday, December 7th from 6:00-7:30. All parents, guardians, caregivers and staff are invited!