Halloween Fun Fest
Community Service Opportunity!
Saturday, October 27th
Must be 16+ to volunteer.
To sign-up, email Latoya Price: email@example.com
Just a few things:
- Please arrive at City Hall by 2:15pm (217 S. Main St.)
- We should be done by 6:30pm
- I will go over roles, duties, and expectations upon arrival. But just as a reminder some of you will be assisting with the trolley’s (getting citizens on and off), the information table, and there is a possibility that we will need assistance with crowd control (lines for the trolley’s).
- If you are a Crosby Scholar please be sure to wear your T-shirt
- If you would like to dress up or add some color or decoration to your shirt that is fine. However, still be identifiable.
- The parking lot behind City Hall will be closed. There is a parking lot by Emma’s Restaurant that you can park in, which is on the corner of E. Fisher and South Lee St or you can park in the parking lot off of South Main and Bank.
- If there are any changes regarding the event I will send you an email and we will post it on our social media page (DSI and Parks and Recreation) as well as send a message through Nixle.
- I will be behind City Hall preparing for the event. You can reach me by phone at 336-465-0010.
Marketing & Events Coordinator
City of Salisbury - Downtown Development Dept