Claxton Faculty Meeting
Tuesday, September 1
Shout Outs . . .
- Recognize a colleague and/or a student success.
School Improvement Team Ballots
Ballots need to be returned to the envelope in Kathy Ornato's office by noon on Wednesday, September 2. Once we know who the new representatives are for the upcoming school year, we will release the school level teams.
7 Minutes for 7 Habits (faculty share)
Rethinking Class Dojo--Laura Morris and Rebecca Wertheim share how to use Class Dojo to only focus on reinforcing positive behaviors and the 7 Habits.
Training on the NC Evaluation System
You will need to bring your laptops.
Racial Equity Update
- Dates for Implicit Bias Training in October
General Information & Dates
- Field trip information--must connect to the Common Core Standards and the District's Strategic Plan
- Parent teacher conference forms
- 3rd Grade BOG Thursday, September 3
- Day of Caring Friday, September 11
- Back to School Dance Thursday, September 17
- After School De-escalation Training Monday, September 21
- Parent Teacher Conference Day Friday, September 25
- Required District PD at AHS Monday, September 28
- No Faculty Meeting the month of October--replaced by Racial Equity trainings
- Early Release Friday, October 16--7 Habits Training. Lunch provided by CLX PTO
- Optional Work Day Monday, October 26
- Required District PD at AHS Tuesday, October 27