Central Update Bulletin - Issue 22
Focus Point: Central
Every teacher tweeted one thing a day they did in their classroom to a school hashtag and then every teacher took 5 minutes a day to read each others' tweets?
What would that do for learning and school culture?
Please record your thoughts on the following form: http://goo.gl/forms/lycnMWyKUo
Everyone is asked to reply to this question by Wednesday, February 10th
Staff Meeting...Wednesday, February 10th.
Twitter Challenge of the Week
This Weeks Challenge:
We will repeat last weeks challenge as it is our focus...
Tweet about a design element you or a colleague added to a lesson which helped to make it more engaging for students. #CentralEngagement
There will be a drawing for a prize for anyone who completes this weeks Twitter challenge.
Last Weeks Winner: Thank you to Mrs. Clark and Ms. Giddens for participating.
Ms. Giddens is this weeks winner see me for your prize!
Week at a Glance
Monday, February 8th
- New Teacher Academy @ 3:15-4:15 in Conference Room
- Kinder Math Monday @ ESDC 3:30-5
Tuesday, February 9th
- PTA Meeting 4:00-5:00
- Math Night 5:30-7:00
Wednesday, February 10th
- Faculty Meeting
Friday, February 12th
- Friendship Day Celebrations
- PTA Pizza Patron Day
Future Dates To Remember:
Monday, February 15th
- ELA Monday @ ESDC 3:30-5:00
Tuesday, February 16th
- STEAM Museum during Specials Rotation
Thursday, February 18th
- 4th Grade Mother/Daughter Night 5:00-7:00
Monday, February 22nd
- TELPAS Rater Calibration (All Raters) 3:00-5:00 in Red Lab
Wednesday, February 24th
- Faculty Meeting 3:15-4:15 in Library