Information about Structure and Function of the Circulatory System...
- The function is to carry materials threw out the human body.
- The main organs are heart, blood and blood vessels.
- Capillaries are the smallest body blood vessel they transfer oxygen and other nutrients around the body.
- Heart: a organ that pumps blood through out the body.
- Arteries: a blood vessele that conveys blood form the heart to the body.
- Capillaries: a blood vessel between the termination and veins.
Information about Blood...
- The function of blood is to supply nutrients to cells such as glucose.
- The Rh factor is an antigen occurring on Red Blood Cells.
- Blood disorders affect any of the three main components of blood Anemia is a blood disease some symptoms are shortness of breath and quickly fatiguing.
- Red Blood Cells: Carry oxygen to the cells and tissue.
- Fatigue: When your muscles work to much.
- Glucose: What broken down food becomes.
- Anemia: A blood disease that causes shortness of breath and muscle fatigue.