How to use proper etiquette when you are on the Internet
Netiquette between students and teachers
1. Be sure to address the individual by his or her proper title, i.e. Mrs. Mr, etc
2. Use proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.
3. Be respectful in tone
1. Don't use all caps ever, no matter how upset you might be or however much you want to stress a point.
2. Don't use profanity or slang in any form.
3. Don't ever send an email until you have checked it properly! Be sure to wait until you are not upset either before hitting that Send button.