Mrs. Kerns' Friday Flyer
- Editing with a checklist
- Making books ready for the library
- Publishing our books
- Celebration day!
- Review characters and setting
- Retelling the beginning/middle/end of a story
- Review good reading habits
- Review how to read tricky words
- Review how to work together with our partners
- Review short vowels
- practice sight word list (lists can be found in binder)
- 2.8 Pennies
- 2.9 Nickels
- 2.10 Counting Pennies and Nickels
- 2.11 Number models
- Math game day
Science: Light Energy
- How are shadows made?
- Demonstrations/discussion of how other objects reflect light.
- We need light to see things.
- What are sources of light?
Related Arts Schedule:
Tuesday "A": Music
Wednesday "B": STEAM
Thursday "C": PE
Friday "D": Wellness and Book Buddies
September 21: Collaborative Planning day- Dismissal at 11:40
September 28: Fall pictures
September 30: Spirit Day and Chic-Fil-A biscuit sales
October 13: End of first nine weeks
October 20: Report cards issued
October 20-21: Parent/Teacher conferences
2. Students are encouraged to read 15 minutes each night.
3. Word list checks on Friday