Climate and Weather
By Grace Trost
- Most of Africa is covered in the savanna, a very large and famous mass of grassland.
- Africa has a very dry and hot climate, however, there is a small part of Africa that is a rain forest.
- The second biggest part of Africa is desert called the Sahara, which reaches over 90 degrees everyday on average but gets very cold at night.
- The last and smallest part of Africa is the Mediterranean which is a wet and dry prairie land.
- Most of Africa rests on a plateau which means that it is very high, flat land everywhere.