The Crow's Nest
Lytle Elementary News * * * * May 2023
Welcome Aboard Friends and Family!
"A crow's nest is a structure in the upper part of the main mast of a ship or a structure that is used as a lookout point." This newsletter will provide lookout points for parents and our community as we navigate this journey through the 2022-2023 school year.
Six years in a row we have been awarded this NATIONAL honor.
Spread the exciting news with your community!
- Because of the rigor of our evaluation process, the Capturing Kids’ Hearts National Showcase Schools® Award is both a high aspiration and an exemplary recognition of excellence. Capturing Kids’ Hearts® is proud to recognize the outstanding educators who have dedicated themselves to making a difference in the lives of our children.
- The Capturing Kids’ Hearts National Showcase Schools® Award recognizes and celebrates schools producing exemplary outcomes using the Capturing Kids’ Hearts® Process. Award winners demonstrate a high level of performance and a positive culture and climate for learning.
- For the 2022-2023 school year, the Capturing Kid’s Hearts National Showcase Schools® Award was granted to 468 school campuses across the United States.
- In 1990, a small group of educators first experienced Capturing Kids' Hearts® at founder Flip Flippen’s home in College Station, Texas. Flip's vision has since grown, and today the Capturing Kids' Hearts team serves more than 50,000+ educators each year nationwide.
- Capturing Kids’ Hearts® is the premier source of professional development for educators across the country. Through experiential training, expert coaching, a character-based curriculum for students, and personalized support, Capturing Kids' Hearts® equips professionals in K-12 education to implement a transformational process focused on fostering student connectedness and growing a relationship-driven culture.
- The Capturing Kids’ Hearts® Process equips educators with the skills they need to change the trajectory of students’ lives. Campuses implementing the Capturing Kids’ Hearts® Process consistently report improvements in academic, behavioral, and cultural outcomes.
Ambassadors for our HQIM student panel.
Who's in the lead? Top 6
Aguinaga 4th grade - 330
Dear 3rd grade - 320
Enciso 5th grade - 270
Bates 4th grade - 265
Ramos 3rd grade - 260