Science Lab Safety Rules
Be safe in the lab and classroom!
First 5 Main Rules:
- Always wear ALL lab safety equipment!
- Pull your long hair and long sleeves up.
- NEVER point other chemicals or liquids at yourself or others!
- If something happens, notify your teacher. That should be the FIRST thing to do after a spill and or brake.
- And lastly, ALWAYS LISTEN TO ALL INSTRUCTIONS!! You want to keep yourself and everyone around you as safe as possible.
If you choose not to listen to your teacher, you and your lab partner and/or everyone else in the lab can get seriously hurt/injured. You need to make sure you are paying attention at all times and make sure you know all instructions. You do not want to get you and/or everyone else hurt or in trouble.
Proper Safety Equipment
This is how you should wear the correct safety equipment while in the science lab.
Proper Handling of Materials
This is how it should look while using Science Lab Materials.
You can have fun in the lab, but you can be safe as well. Remember to follow all directions and obey all lab safety rules. Have fun, but be safe!