December 7, 2015
Two Weeks to Go
Believe it or not, we are down to the last two weeks of the first semester. Thanks for everything you have done to provide a great learning environment this year. The first semester has been so much better this year than last and I commend you on all you have done!
Last week I sent out a very important item for all staff members to complete. There are two items for all employees to view and accept through the TEAMS Employee Service Center at esc.pisd.edu or https://oea.pisd.edu/servicecenter/.
The two documents are:
a) 2015-2016 Compensation, Supplemental Duties and/or Stipend Acknowledgment, and
b) 2015-2016 HR Policy Guide Acknowledgment.
- All employees are required to view and accept these acknowledgment documents annually. Viewing and acceptance is completed through the TEAMS Employee Service Center at esc.pisd.edu or https://oea.pisd.edu/servicecenter/.
- There are two steps for each of the acknowledgments, you must view and then accept each.
- The deadline for electronic acceptance is Wednesday, December 16, 2015. Bethany was one of the last schools to complete a paperwork task last time and we still have 16 employees who have not done this yet. If you have not done so already, please complete this task as soon as you are done with Monday Minutes.
That's it for this week!! Have a wonderful week and enjoy the privilege of working with such wonderful students!!
- December 9th -- Blackland Prairie Presentation (K-2 9:00 a.m.; 3-5 10:15 a.m.)
- December 9th --Water Conservation Lab @-5 -- 1:30 p.m.
- December 9th -- PACE Referral Packets Due
- December 9th -- Team Leader Meeting
- December 10th -- Bethany Holiday Choir Concert (6:30 p.m.)
- December 11th -- Staff Holiday Party (6:30 p.m. at Erin Swain's House)
- December 16th -- PTA Cookie Day for Staff
- December 17th -- Winter Parties
- December 18th -- Early Release for Students -- Report Cards Go Home
Thought For The Week
“Love the giver more than the gift.”