Hannah Thomas, Brandon Oliver
- Nearest Oceans: The Arabian Sea
- Capital: Bogota
- Size: 307,374 sq miles
- Landforms: Indus River, Karakoram, Mountain range,
- Natural Resouces: Has one of the largest open pit coal mines in the world.
- running out of natural resouces, march for independance, leader is Mamnoon Hussain.
- class system: social classes generally linked to racial or wealth distinctions, and vertical mobility has been limited.
- religion: catholicism, and catholics
- ethnic groups: the Afro-Colombian, indigenous and Romani populations.
- life expectancy: 66.4 years
- languages: Spanish
- Education: literacy rate 54.9 %