Blended Learning BootCamp
Jewish Day School Tour Stop in Denver, Colorado
Jewish Day Schools Attend for Free!
Jewish Day School Edition
- Kosher Technology tools
- Implementing Phase 1, 2, and 3 into Judaic studies
- Learning from current Jewish Day school teachers and coaches
Over the last three and half years, the DSD Professional Development team has worked with Jewish Day Schools in New Jersey. We have developed a customized plan that will help both Judaic and General studies implement blended learning into the classroom setting.
Blended Learning Boot Camp Tour Information
Denver, Colorado Bootcamp Tour Stop
Thursday, Oct. 13th, 1:30-3:30pm
Denver, CO, United States
(Actual location of the conference, to be determined.)
Date: October 13th, 2015
Time: 9:00 am-3:30 pm
Extra: Kosher snacks and drinks will be provided
Lunch will be on your own.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Conference Session Overview
Day One conference sessions will focus on:
- Creating MindSet for Blended Learning
- Using data to drive the classroom
- Coding in the Classroom
- Project Based Learning
- Google Tools
- iPads in the Blended Learning Classroom
- Tools and techniques to create collaboration and creativity
- Design and classroom Ideas for the blended learning environment
- Three phases of blended learning to move from traditional instruction to blended learning to personalized learning
- Implementing Blended learning into the Jewish Day School environment*
Blended Learning Bootcamp is not just a workshop, it is a Blended Learning Experience!