Student Council News
February 2014 Volume 1. Issue 2
I cannot say it enough-thank you for sending in items for out Hug-A-Gram sales. All proceeds from the Hug-A-Grams will go towards our Team Reidville March of Dimes donation. Everyone loves showing their friends and family that they care with a little Valentine.
We will deliver all Hug-A-Grams on Valentine's Day.
- 2nd Grade student council members will open the (rescheduled) PTO meeting with the Pledge, Moment of Silence, and Rocket Oath.
Spirit Day-Friday, February 21st
- Hero Day
- Student Council is working with the Olweus Bully Prevention Committee to sponsor this Spirit Day..they will hear more about this with classroom teachers
- You can wear something you already have
- You may create your own Hero/outfit...no underwear on the outside of pants, no capes
- You can dress up as *any* hero ("Super" or every day)...just remember the school dress code
March of Dimes-"All Aboard for Babies"
- March Service Learning Project-Baby Bottle Classroom Challenge (more to come next month)
- March of Dimes funds research to prevent premature births and provides resources to families with premature babies.