Daily Faith & Family Formation
Thursday, May 7th, 2020
This Week's Memory Verse - Psalm 34:10
- Watch the short lesson from Mrs. Baron using the video below AND
- Talk about what you can put into your daily routine to spend more time with God
Scripture for a Faith-Filled Life
- Psalm 42:1-2 - “A deer longs for streams of water. God, I long for you in the same way. I am thirsty for God. I am thirsty for the living God. When can I go and meet with him?"
- Psalm 23:1-6 - "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows."
- Matthew 5:6 - "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), and because He is steadfast, who we are in Him remains the same regardless of circumstances. These statements remind us whose we are and who we are Because of who Jesus is.
Speak these statements together as a family.
The Lord's Prayer
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory
Forever and ever
Zion Lutheran School
Our Vision: That every child knows Jesus as his or her personal Lord and Savior