Tech Tips (and other goodies)
Hour of Code Week
- What is coding and why is it important?
- Next week! December 4-10
- We will address coding during library, but you may use Code.org in your class, too!
- This can be a "go-to" website for free time/stations/etc
- **I recommend that you "play" on Code.org yourself to help you understand any questions the kids might have.
AR Check In
- ALL students should have reading level and goal inside library folder.
- ALL students should have goal recorded in AR program.
- Please make CERTAIN that all library folders are signed.
- Tentative incentive party will be December 19th during specials.
- To qualify: three genres read and tested, goal met, at least 80% accuracy
- Please remember....if a student scores BELOW their previous score on STAR, leave their ZPD the same as it was.
Two Helpful Apps
- Google Keep: checklist that will sync across all devices! Add collaborators to your list! Honey Do list, anyone?
- Santa's Bag: lifesaver if you have multiple presents to buy! Great especially if you have young kids!
Woolsey Book Fair
- Next week during library classes
- Book Fair will not be open to public
- Each child will receive two FREE books!!
- Thank you letters the following week?