250 Montford Ave.
3/3 in Historic Montford - Price Just Reduced to $435,000
with an additional bedroom and bathroom for a total of 4 bedrooms/ 4 bathrooms!
All in the heart of Montford, just minutes from downtown Asheville, fine dining, and shopping.
Features of this Historic Home
- Designed and built in 1912 by the Biltmore Estate's supervising architect, Richard Sharp Smith.
- 1648 sq. feet PLUS 900 additional sq. feet in walk-out finished basement apartment for a total of over 2500 sq. feet of living space.
- .24 acre lot
- 1/2-mile from downtown Asheville. Less than one mile from new Trader Joe's and Harris Teeter.
- Across the street from Nine Mile Restaurant and 2 blocks from planned Italian restaurant in renovated church on Montford
- High ceilings
- Crown moldings
- Original millwork
- Old growth wood floors
- Formal dining room
- Pebbledash and cedar shake siding characteristic of Richard Sharp Smith homes
Other Key Features:
- Gas forced air heating
- Great sunlight with large windows throughout
- Double layer back deck overlooking large, flat back yard
- 900 square foot finished basement with two private entrances (ceiling just under 7 feet, so cannot be counted as square footage, but very livable)
- Basement apartment makes excellent mother-in-law or guest suite, office space, kid's hangout with plenty of storage space.
Schedule your tour today. Call Leslie Wagoner at Town and Mountain Realty.
250 Montford Photo Gallery
Large, flat back yard overlooked by double back decks
Spacious traditional Southern front porch
900 sq. ft. basement apartment with bedroom, bathroom, living room, office, kitchen and storage with two private entrances