PHS Professional Library
New and Improved!
It's now easier to find what you need!
Books are divided by topic and shelves are clearly labeled:
- Peer relationships and bullying
- School leadership
- Classroom management and best practices
- Multicultural education
- Assessments and grading
- Lesson plans and teaching academic vocabulary
- Diverse learners and learning disabilities
- Librarianship, book lists, and information literacy
- Copyright and plagiarism
- Teaching with technology
- Social studies
- CTE (health, journalism, engineering, business)
- Foreign language
- ESL and Texas ELPS Toolkits
- Adult learners
If you haven't visited our professional library, you should!
Our professional materials are located in the small meeting room at the back of the library - right next door to the computer lab. Stop by and ask Sue or Richelle to let you in!