2015 In a Review
By Tyler Kurowski
Hulu has had a big year in advertising the rise of their company, which includes claiming they are better than Netflix. Their commercials are clean, exciting, and still manage to get the message across that they are the newest and best streaming service around.
Progressive's commercials usually try to take the comedic route, and their recent old-school commercials are on point. Progressive manages to include both the best qualities of their service and a hilarious ending to make a memorable advertisement.
Sony (Playstation) has had a big year advertising the newest games coming out this year. From Youtube ads to television commercials, Sony has exciting commercials from their hottest games like Call of Duty and Battlefront.
Best Products of 2015
- Amazon Echo
- Macbook Air
Worst Products of 2015
- Apple Watch
Top Two Movies of 2015
Jurassic World was also a continuation of a popular series, so the movie quickly became known to a large audience. The advertisers created suspenseful trailers that attracted people to the theaters as soon as the movie was released.
Top Music Artists of 2015
- Drake gained popularity after he started dropping albums like "What a Time to be Alive" and his dis track in the Summer. Many people like Drake's songs because they can relate to them and the beats have gotten increasingly better.
- Justin Bieber is also an artist that has gotten big in 2015. In the past, he has had a lot of fans, and with this newer songs that have catchy beats Justin has revived his fans' interest and gained more followers.
The Top Songs of 2015
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) by Omi
- Take Me To Church by Hozier
- Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
- See You Again by Wiz Khalifa Ft. Charlie Puth
New Year's Resolutions
Family and Friends: Be home for family dinners instead of going out
School and the Outside World: Make $5,000 before leaving for college with two jobs