Spring Hill Primary
January 31, 2018
A message from Mrs. Turner...
Please help us by talking to your child about these things:
- washing his/her hands while at school or using sanitizer
- covering mouth when sneezing or coughing
If your child does become sick, please do the following:
- do not send your child back to school until fever free for 24 HOURS
- send a doctor's note upon returning to school to excuse the absences
- If you have questions about your child returning to school, please contact our nurse, Amy Mayhew.
National Wear Read Day-February 2!
Wear red this Friday to support heart health for women!!!
Monday, February 5th is the 100th day of School!!!!
Students and Staff are welcome to dress up like they are 100 years old!
National School Counselor Week Feb. 5-9!
It is Jump Rope For Heart Time at the Primary!!!!
Jump Rope for Heart is in full swing, last year we raised $7,020. Our goal is $10,000 and we need your help to do it! But first…
Congrats to 1st Grade who is in 1st place!
Here’s how each grade is helping others with sick hearts:
- 1st place goes to our 1st graders with 44 students raising $3,100!
- 2nd place goes to our 2nd graders with 23 students raising $1,185!
Stay tuned to see which grade takes the lead next week! Log onto www.heart.org/jump JRFH-Donate $40 online and receive all 3 monsters instantly!
Mrs. Williams is having a great time reading to our classes!!! What a treat!!!
Upcoming Dates at SHP...
Feb. 5-100th Day of School!!!!!
Feb. 5-9 National School Counselor Week
Feb. 9-PTA Mother/Son Dance at the Primary Gym
Feb. 10-PTA Daddy/Daughter Dance at the Primary Gym
Feb. 16-Student Holiday
Feb. 19-Student Holiday
March 12-16 Spring Break
March 30-Good Friday Holiday
Reminder about attendance...
The tardy bell rings at 7:45 am!
Dismissal is at 3:10 pm.
If you are late bringing your child to school, please make sure that you walk him/her into the office and sign them in.
Thank you for having your child here everyday on time!!!