Valley View High School
News and Information from the Eagles Nest
National Women's History Month
You may be the first to do many things, but make sure you are not the last.
-Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States
Learning Loss Recovery Program
California College and Career Guidance Initiatives CCGI
Introduction to CCGI
Learn how to navigate californiacolleges.edu to gain more knowledge about colleges, careers, and more!
MARCH 5TH, 2021
1:00 PM-1:30 PM
MEETING ID: 831 1686 0808 PASSCODE: 029156
Attend for the chance to win a gift card!
Valley View High School Girls Volleyball Team Coach Jennifer Barlage
Class of 2021 Girls Volleyball Team
Congratulations to Caylie Barlage who signs with North Michigan State University. Go Wildcats!!
Congratulations to Janaya Delone who signs with the Academy of Art University. Go Urban Knights!
Class of 2021 Girls Volleyball Signees
Alexis Cook La Sierra University
Coach Ricky Romero Class of 2021 Softball
Keimon Winston: Southern Utah University
Alexis Cook: La Sierra University
WASC Critical Leaner Needs Action Plan (CLAP)
Critical Learner Need 1: Implement a school wide structure to improve student achievement of SLOs.
● Improve a-g rate by 5% with special emphasis on EL and Special Education
● Improve College & Career Readiness by 5% with special emphasis on EL and Special Education
Rationale: This goal addresses the LCAP Priorities two, four and seven, our SLOs and Superintendent Goals. Our data indicates we have made progress with the CDE College and Career Indicators, but ELD and McKinney-Vento student groups are far below the expected achievement levels. In addition, our SBAC scores in ELA and Math decreased last year.
● Continue to develop a plan for Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
● Align the systems of support to our interventions
● Implement the MTSS plan in all disciplines
● Evaluate our MTSS plan
● By the end of the second semester of 2019
● By the end of August 2019
● By the end of the first semester 2019
● Continuous and ongoing