Meth wont only kill you
it will also kill the people who love you
What is Meth ?
How can Meth DESTROY my body ?
- your teeth
- your brain
- your muscles
- your common sense
and many many more .
Meth can cause infection in the mouth which may lead to cancer , infections in the brain that would lead to tumors and also makes you anti-social.
Meth would lead to...
- increased heart rate
- disorganize lifestyle
- lower resistance to illness
- liver damage
- Extreme rise in body temperature which can cause brain damage.
What are some of the SYMPTOMS ?
- Euphoria - Paranoia -Decreased appetite - Increased physical activity
- Nervousness - Irritability - Confusion -Anxiety -Aggression - Hypothermia - Dizziness - Tooth Grinding - Dry & Itchy Skin - Sores - Acne - Numbness - Sweating - Anger - Panic -Hallucination -Delusions of insects on skin -Homicidal or suicidal thoughts -damage to blood vessels - will being to scratch at skin
How long does it take to get hook on Meth ?
40 out of 100 people said : it only took one time for me to get addicted to Meth
80 out of 100 people said : it only took 2 times for me to get addicted to meth
How much does Meth cost ?
Meth Myth Vs. Truth
- MYTH- ALittle Tina now wont hurt .
TRUTH - A little Crystal of meth is all that is needed , even small amounts would lead to addiction.
- MYTH- Using drugs make me popular
TRUTH- Yes, to other drug addicts , but not non drug users
- MYTH- Crystal drug is a great way for weight lost
TRUTH- On crystal diet you loose WAY too much weight
- MYTH-I'm stronger than any drug/ I know how to man age it / There is no way ill get addicted / it doesn't affect me like others
TRUTH- Most users think that they are able to resist addition but they try to quit they find out it is too late.
Can meth make me look older ?
Meth during Pregnancy ?
You have to consider that whatever happens to a woman during her pregnancy also is happening to the baby. Some of these issues may be:
- Poor nutrition and weight loss.
- Toxicity from this dangerous drug.
- Increased risk of contracting an STD which, like meth, can also cause issues for a developing baby.
- Increased risk of using a second drug regularly in addition to crystal meth, such as cigarettes or alcohol.
When the child is born the child will have to go threw withdraw like another adult , some cases may be so critically that the baby may die.