9/11 terrorist attack
By Evelyn Quintanilla
short explanation of the event
9/11 was unexpected it happened in New York at 8:45am . Terrorist attacked planned all of these things . They dropped down the two Twin Towers in New York but they weren't dropped at the same time . Many people died and several were severe . From this day foward September 11 is always remembered .
FIVE facts about 9/11
- The attack was on September 11, 2001, at 8:45 am
- An American Airline Boing 767 loaded with 20,000 gallons of jet fuel crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center in New York city
- It killed hundereds of people and traping hundreds more in higher floors
- It burned near the 80th floor of the 110 story
- Almost 10,000 others were treated for injuries , many severe
2 people involved in 9/11
The attackers were Islamic terrorist from Saudi Arabia and several other Arab nations 2 people involved in it were Al-Qaeda and Osma bin laden
2 ways it affected Texas
Two ways it affected Texas was that so many familys died and suffered . The other reason why it affected Texas was because there so worried if it could happen here in Texas or some other place and the same thing could happen like what happened in New York city or something even worse than that could happen .
2 reasons I chose this event
- One reason i chose these event was because i wanted to learn more information about this terrorist attack in 2001 .
- The other reason why i chose this event was to get more people to learn about this terrorist attack .
Date of the event
The date of the event happened was September 11, 2001 at 8:45am