Keeping you "In the Know"...
"Learning begins at the edge of your comfort zone."
"Our first post takes on a kindergarten-level task, “Boots.” We walk you through an exercise that highlights what it looks like to meet some of the TEKS Number and Operations standards. It’s fun for teachers and students alike, and we hope you enjoy it." -Exemplars
"Our blog series will showcase student work from six different grades, K–5. Enjoy the first post, and stay tuned for more." -Exemplars
- 1st Grade Professional Learning will be held on Thursday, February 25, 2016. This session will be held from 3:00 to 4:00pm. Please register on Eduphoria Workshop for credit prior to the training.
READING SIMULATION DATES Window:
The reading simulation is ready to go and at the print shop. You do not have to administer the one at PrintShop, you may create your own.
3rd Grade: 2/29-3/18
4th Grade: RD:2/29-3/18
ELAR Professional LearningProfessional Learning - 7:20-8:20 - Admin Training Rooms
- Kindergarten - April 1, 2016
- First Grade - March 25, 2016
- Second Grade - March 18, 2016
- Third Grade - February 26, 2016
- Fourth Grade - February 19, 2016
- Fifth Grade - February 12, 2016
We will celebrate the successes teachers have had with implementing the ELAR cluster pre-assessments and the utilization of that data in developing common formative assessments. Teachers will need to bring (1) an example of how they have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs and (2) a technology device.
Please be prepared to answer the following question about your artifact:
- How has this artifact allowed for targeted differentiation for students?
- What is the evidence of student learning from your artifact?
- How is student growth measured and celebrated with this artifact?